Friday, September 7, 2007

Ryan Seacrest’s Los Angeles Restaurant Favorites…


When he's winging it, this TV show host orders chicken to go.



View Ryan's Favorites:

Valentino
3115 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA
"For a great, great, great, exceptional Italian meal, I like Valentino. I love the pasta, I like the gnocchi, and I like the fish. They have the freshest fish."

Katana
8439 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA
"If you're out on the Sunset Strip, this is the place to go."

California Chicken Cafe
6805 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA
"My quintessential to-go fast food place is California Chicken Cafe. I pick up something to go in the Styrofoam box and take it home to eat maybe three or four times a week."

More L.A. Favorites

Table 8
7661 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Bright young Chef Govind Armstrong brings market-fresh American fare to this newly renovated Melrose restaurant and lounge.

The Ivy
113 N Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dealmakers who'd rather die than live in a two-room cottage gladly pay a lot to eat in one.

> You may also want to check out:

Enjoy!

No comments: